The Forge program is a great way to help young adults transition from school life to the next stage. It provides a safe and fun environment that encourages socialising and personal growth.
Forge services offer a range of activities, both in their purpose-built centre and in the community, that can help young adults develop a range of skills and experiences. These activities could include learning a new skill, exploring a new hobby, or even developing a new job.
Forge also provides a social atmosphere for young adults to form relationships, build their confidence, and make positive connections with their peers. All of these activities can help young adults to better prepare for life after school and to become more successful in their future endeavors.
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to our eNewsletter to keep up with all the latest news at Forge.
2. EPIK After school group (5 days a week)
3. EPIK Holiday group programs & 1:1 (centre based at Wangee park school & community access at Croydon)
4. EPIK and Forge Weekend program - Group & 1:1 (Saturday – parents to pick up & drop off)
5. EPIK & Forge Short term accommodation (overnight stay, 24/7 – transport and meals are included)
6. Forge day program: Day program including activities for young adults after leaving school and up to 25 years.
Our Centre Based Program caters to the creativity within each one of our participants. We encourage our participants to learn a new skill, discover a new passion, and to work together to achieve great things. With a range of arts and crafts activities, musical instruments to play, or dishes to make in our cooking program, staying in for the day doesn’t mean we won’t have fun.